I was super nervous about participating in Bloggiesta, but actually had a lot of fun, learned a lot, and met a bunch of awesome people! I also managed to do EVERYTHING on my to-do list!!!! Can’t wait for the Winter mini in January!
❏ write two posts
I’m usually pretty good with keeping my reviews up to date on Goodreads, but I went back through and added a link to my blog on all of them!
❏ do two mini challenges
- Tips on Contacting Publishers from Karen at Kissin Blue Karen
- I contacted St. Martin’s Press about a book that I want, need, HAVE TO HAVE! I haven’t heard anything back yet, but my fingers are crossed!
- Suggestions and Helps for New Bloggers from Emily at Emily Reads Everything
❏ change or fix one thing on your sidebar
I didn’t exactly “add a page” because I’m happy with the pages I have, but I did add a contact form to the bottom of my review policy, so I think that counts!
❏ change one thing on your layout and/or look
I (finally) added a rating system to my blog and went back in all my reviews and gave them a star rating.
❏ comment on other Bloggiesta partipants blogs
I did a bunch of this… mostly in relation to Bloggiesta and challenges:-)
❏ participate in at least one Twitter chat
I did two!
- Thursday September 17 at 7 pm Eastern: Words (hosted by Suey from It’s All About Books)
- Sunday September 20 at 3 pm Eastern: Free for All and Feedback (hosted by Jessica from The Bluestocking Society)